Tong Xin Ruyi Traditional copper pot features retained the traditional Hotpot making methods. We boiled with lots of raw materials for more than 8 hours. Feel the luscious, succulent meat of beef, pork, seafood and other garnishings in the hot pot stew come to sensory perfection – all in your mouth!
Presented in convenient bite-sizes, and with portions that are generous, eating once here will leave you craving for more! Chunks of meaty goodness taste fresh, are very smooth, and have an almost silky texture. The alluring aroma of the hotpot is pleasurable and its gentle warmth keeps the soup nicely hot and bubbling!
- ****2017 at 2017-08-09 20:48 liked this shop.
- ****7473 at 2017-08-06 19:06 liked this shop.
- ****1984 at 2017-08-06 12:21 liked this shop.
- ****3317 at 2017-08-04 13:11 wrote
- ****8974 at 2017-07-30 21:58 liked this shop.
- ****7246 at 2017-07-28 21:20 liked this shop.
- ****5226 at 2017-07-20 11:47 liked this shop.
- ****6186 at 2017-07-18 19:22 liked this shop.
- ****2017 at 2017-07-01 22:27 liked this shop.
- ****1844 at 2017-07-01 19:01 wrote
68 Boatquay Singapore 049856
Weekdays: 11:00am - 10:30pm, Weekends & PH: 12:00am - 10:30pm
Free 35 points for member