House of Seafood (Punggol)
When one mentions House of Seafood @ 180, The fresh wholesome
catch from the ocean, specialy their awesome exotic tasty mouth
watering crab dishes comes to mind.
The story begins in April 2008 when House of Seafood opened its first
branch at 180 Yio Chu Kang Road. Due to popular demand, the famous crab
has made its way to Changi at Cosford Road. Follow by 36 Yio Chu Kang Road
and 1 Joo Chiat Place.
From its humble beginning at Yio Chu Kang, the restaurant is still
serving up its finest range of seafood and the most delicious
appetizing crabs to its customers.
- ****8470 at 2016-07-04 13:27 liked this shop.
- ****3870 at 2016-07-03 21:18 wrote
Great and fresh seafood
- ****2353 at 2016-07-03 20:04 wrote
Too many hidden cost. Such as towels, appetitizes. Also there's a lot of flies.
- ****5129 at 2016-07-01 21:11 wrote
delicious crabs and cheap price.
- ****3737 at 2016-06-13 13:54 wrote
Foods are good. However one small cockroach kept moving around the dining table. It had spoilt our mood.
- ****1692 at 2016-06-01 16:14 liked this shop.
- ****3972 at 2016-05-22 19:44 wrote
Good service. We wanted to sit indoors, the service crew gladly accommodated. And arranged for us a seating quickly when someone else left. (:
- ****3718 at 2016-05-14 19:14 liked this shop.
- ****5705 at 2016-05-11 20:50 liked this shop.
3 Punggol Point Road, The Punggol Settlement #01-01 & #01-02, Singapore 828694
(Near Punggol Jetty) More than 200 carpark lots
Mon – Sun: 11am-2pm, 5pm-11pm
Free 0 points for member
*Tender amount is not refundable.
*Points redemption not valid with other promotions and discounts.
*All rights reserved.