House of Seafood (Punggol)
When one mentions House of Seafood @ 180, The fresh wholesome
catch from the ocean, specialy their awesome exotic tasty mouth
watering crab dishes comes to mind.
The story begins in April 2008 when House of Seafood opened its first
branch at 180 Yio Chu Kang Road. Due to popular demand, the famous crab
has made its way to Changi at Cosford Road. Follow by 36 Yio Chu Kang Road
and 1 Joo Chiat Place.
From its humble beginning at Yio Chu Kang, the restaurant is still
serving up its finest range of seafood and the most delicious
appetizing crabs to its customers.
- ****5890 at 2016-11-05 21:21 wrote
- ****6992 at 2016-10-30 20:53 liked this shop.
- ****7107 at 2016-10-30 19:49 liked this shop.
- ****7546 at 2016-10-19 16:53 liked this shop.
- ****1640 at 2016-10-16 20:33 wrote
Warmest birthday celebration, felt the joys and fun even I was not one of those family member.
- ****0680 at 2016-10-08 11:28 liked this shop.
- ****0537 at 2016-10-01 22:53 wrote
An ideal place for family birthday dinners, creative way of celebrating that was interesting and fun. The service is good , the only comment is the dishes were served too fast and we were unable to enjoy the food.
- ****6171 at 2016-09-18 17:48 liked this shop.
- ****1923 at 2016-09-11 19:24 liked this shop.
3 Punggol Point Road, The Punggol Settlement #01-01 & #01-02, Singapore 828694
(Near Punggol Jetty) More than 200 carpark lots
Mon – Sun: 11am-2pm, 5pm-11pm
Free 0 points for member
*Tender amount is not refundable.
*Points redemption not valid with other promotions and discounts.
*All rights reserved.