Manchu Restaurant chinatown
Manchu Restaurant (previously Yang Gui Fei) is decorated in a Chinese ancient style. We dedicate ourselves to serving Manchu all-ship cuisines. Manchu nation is famous for their excellent horse skills, and is extremely particular about cooking mutton. We present a diversity of dishes, for example, Great Khan Roasted Lamb Leg, Nourishing Chinese Wolf-berry Mutton Soup, Roasted Lamb Chops in tin-foil and Braised Lamb Bone Pot.
- ****5972 at 2017-05-12 10:51 liked this shop.
- ****1925 at 2017-05-11 10:34 liked this shop.
- ****1990 at 2017-05-10 16:34 liked this shop.
- ****6397 at 2017-05-09 21:47 wrote
- ****4508 at 2017-05-07 22:17 liked this shop.
- ****2773 at 2017-05-07 21:36 liked this shop.
- ****7415 at 2017-05-07 12:22 liked this shop.
- ****6788 at 2017-05-05 15:56 liked this shop.
- ****2592 at 2017-05-04 20:55 wrote
- ****3146 at 2017-05-04 14:47 liked this shop.
18 Smith Street, Singapore 058932
near Chinatown MRT exit A
Free 30 points for member
It Is the Perfect Month for Beijing Style Mutton Hotpot!
The first whole-grilled lamb in SG! get Free box of Beer here!
Try old Beijing style Mutton Hotpot in SG!