The owners of Choo Choo Chicken are big fans of fried chicken. The idea of opening Korean-style fried chicken started when they visited Korea in 2013. They fell in love with Korean-style fried chicken. They loved the chicken that is so tender and moist inside while crispy outside. There are so many variations of fried chicken with different sauces and all taste so well. So, they decided to bring authentic Korean-style fried chicken recipes back to Singapore. Their chef is a Korean lady who is very passionate about her food and she has been in the F&B industry for the last 5 years.
The owners also knew that Korean food culture is pairing fried chicken with beer, so they also brought in some Korean beer too
- ****6008 at 2017-06-10 20:51 liked this shop.
- ****2458 at 2017-06-03 18:34 wrote
- ****7486 at 2017-06-03 13:12 wrote
The shop is small and has good ambience. The soft toy in the shop named craftholic is very cute and nice to take picture with! The food there, rice burger and chicken is very yummy and tasty!
- ****7223 at 2017-05-20 19:31 liked this shop.
- ****5061 at 2017-05-16 17:08 wrote
Love the chicken wing and enjoy the seaweed rice... Remind me about the old days where we have only rice with dried seaweed
- ****2222 at 2017-05-13 21:10 wrote
Very good staff and food
- ****5924 at 2017-05-10 22:08 liked this shop.
- ****7034 at 2017-04-29 20:57 liked this shop.
- ****0380 at 2017-04-29 17:23 wrote
- ****1411 at 2017-04-26 14:11 wrote
Staff is very attentive and friendly. Lunch menu is a smart idea as there are lots of office staffs in town. Pricing is also affordable. Food taste good too. Overall, good dinning experience. Will definitely come back again.
Cineleisure Orchard #03-06, 8 Grange Road Singapore 239695
Sun-Thu 12pm-10pm last order; Fri-Sat 12pm-11pm last order
Free 0 points for member
*Tender amount is not refundable.