House of Seafood (Punggol)
When one mentions House of Seafood @ 180, The fresh wholesome
catch from the ocean, specialy their awesome exotic tasty mouth
watering crab dishes comes to mind.
The story begins in April 2008 when House of Seafood opened its first
branch at 180 Yio Chu Kang Road. Due to popular demand, the famous crab
has made its way to Changi at Cosford Road. Follow by 36 Yio Chu Kang Road
and 1 Joo Chiat Place.
From its humble beginning at Yio Chu Kang, the restaurant is still
serving up its finest range of seafood and the most delicious
appetizing crabs to its customers.
- ****4169 at 2016-04-12 23:15 wrote
Good view, great food and reasonable price
- ****0560 at 2016-04-09 16:43 wrote
- ****7511 at 2016-04-08 13:19 liked this shop.
- ****6400 at 2016-04-02 13:07 wrote
Good environment! Good deal too!
- ****6290 at 2016-04-01 20:14 liked this shop.
- ****4482 at 2016-03-28 11:19 liked this shop.
- ****6554 at 2016-03-25 19:48 liked this shop.
- ****6096 at 2016-03-23 23:23 wrote
- ****8989 at 2016-03-20 18:09 wrote
Yes. Their crab is super good tasty ESP black pepper!!
3 Punggol Point Road, The Punggol Settlement #01-01 & #01-02, Singapore 828694
(Near Punggol Jetty) More than 200 carpark lots
Mon – Sun: 11am-2pm, 5pm-11pm
Free 0 points for member
*Tender amount is not refundable.
*Points redemption not valid with other promotions and discounts.
*All rights reserved.