House of Seafood (Punggol)
When one mentions House of Seafood @ 180, The fresh wholesome
catch from the ocean, specialy their awesome exotic tasty mouth
watering crab dishes comes to mind.
The story begins in April 2008 when House of Seafood opened its first
branch at 180 Yio Chu Kang Road. Due to popular demand, the famous crab
has made its way to Changi at Cosford Road. Follow by 36 Yio Chu Kang Road
and 1 Joo Chiat Place.
From its humble beginning at Yio Chu Kang, the restaurant is still
serving up its finest range of seafood and the most delicious
appetizing crabs to its customers.
- ****8101 at 2017-01-15 18:56 wrote
Food is good, service could be better improved. Chilli crab need to be a little more spicy.
- ****0766 at 2017-01-14 21:34 liked this shop.
- ****0766 at 2017-01-10 09:18 liked this shop.
- ****9667 at 2017-01-09 18:27 liked this shop.
- ****8308 at 2016-12-24 18:41 liked this shop.
- ****5000 at 2016-12-15 20:13 wrote
Nice ambience & environment
- ****7330 at 2016-12-12 16:28 liked this shop.
- ****9395 at 2016-12-06 15:08 liked this shop.
- ****1912 at 2016-12-05 10:13 wrote
Yesterday was the 3 times to the Punggol outlet Staff services good. Food quality good But feel the following need to change: - extra wet towel to be charge even after eating the massy crab - cold & warm water to be charge @ 30 cents!!! So bring our own wet towel U xan call me for feedback Thanks - MichaelBek
- ****9996 at 2016-12-04 19:45 liked this shop.
3 Punggol Point Road, The Punggol Settlement #01-01 & #01-02, Singapore 828694
(Near Punggol Jetty) More than 200 carpark lots
Mon – Sun: 11am-2pm, 5pm-11pm
Free 0 points for member
*Tender amount is not refundable.
*Points redemption not valid with other promotions and discounts.
*All rights reserved.