House of Seafood (Punggol)
When one mentions House of Seafood @ 180, The fresh wholesome
catch from the ocean, specialy their awesome exotic tasty mouth
watering crab dishes comes to mind.
The story begins in April 2008 when House of Seafood opened its first
branch at 180 Yio Chu Kang Road. Due to popular demand, the famous crab
has made its way to Changi at Cosford Road. Follow by 36 Yio Chu Kang Road
and 1 Joo Chiat Place.
From its humble beginning at Yio Chu Kang, the restaurant is still
serving up its finest range of seafood and the most delicious
appetizing crabs to its customers.
- ****7266 at 2016-01-02 16:57 wrote
House of seafood I like their chili crab
- ****9100 at 2016-01-01 20:18 wrote
- ****2332 at 2016-01-01 12:34 liked this shop.
- ****8059 at 2015-12-30 16:07 wrote
Food good Food good
- ****2329 at 2015-12-28 19:53 liked this shop.
- ****6166 at 2015-12-27 20:26 liked this shop.
- ****0957 at 2015-12-27 20:08 liked this shop.
- ****8059 at 2015-12-26 16:25 wrote
My family enjoyed d chili n blk pepper crab very much
- ****7200 at 2015-12-26 15:38 liked this shop.
3 Punggol Point Road, The Punggol Settlement #01-01 & #01-02, Singapore 828694
(Near Punggol Jetty) More than 200 carpark lots
Mon – Sun: 11am-2pm, 5pm-11pm
Free 0 points for member
*Tender amount is not refundable.
*Points redemption not valid with other promotions and discounts.
*All rights reserved.