House of Seafood (Punggol)
When one mentions House of Seafood @ 180, The fresh wholesome
catch from the ocean, specialy their awesome exotic tasty mouth
watering crab dishes comes to mind.
The story begins in April 2008 when House of Seafood opened its first
branch at 180 Yio Chu Kang Road. Due to popular demand, the famous crab
has made its way to Changi at Cosford Road. Follow by 36 Yio Chu Kang Road
and 1 Joo Chiat Place.
From its humble beginning at Yio Chu Kang, the restaurant is still
serving up its finest range of seafood and the most delicious
appetizing crabs to its customers.
- ****8221 at 2016-01-17 19:57 liked this shop.
- ****8989 at 2016-01-16 22:32 wrote
The black pepper crabs is damd nice. Awesome price, friendly staff.
- ****8001 at 2016-01-16 20:59 liked this shop.
- ****8874 at 2016-01-16 19:54 liked this shop.
- ****7232 at 2016-01-16 12:26 liked this shop.
- ****1919 at 2016-01-14 16:03 liked this shop.
- ****0560 at 2016-01-10 22:54 wrote
Salted Egg Crab is the BOMB! Must order when you dine in there. Probably one of the best in singapore.
- ****3495 at 2016-01-06 19:20 liked this shop.
- ****5010 at 2016-01-03 22:00 wrote
- ****4806 at 2016-01-02 23:32 wrote
3 Punggol Point Road, The Punggol Settlement #01-01 & #01-02, Singapore 828694
(Near Punggol Jetty) More than 200 carpark lots
Mon – Sun: 11am-2pm, 5pm-11pm
Free 0 points for member
*Tender amount is not refundable.
*Points redemption not valid with other promotions and discounts.
*All rights reserved.