When one mentions House of Seafood @ 180, The fresh wholesome
catch from the ocean, specialy their awesome exotic tasty mouth
watering crab dishes comes to mind.
The story begins in April 2008 when House of Seafood opened its first
branch at 180 Yio Chu Kang Road. Due to popular demand, the famous crab
has made its way to Changi at Cosford Road. Follow by 36 Yio Chu Kang Road
and 1 Joo Chiat Place.
From its humble beginning at Yio Chu Kang, the restaurant is still
serving up its finest range of seafood and the most delicious
appetizing crabs to its customers.
- ****0682 at 2017-08-05 23:47 liked this shop.
- ****7894 at 2017-05-14 11:06 wrote
The crab taste good but a little too pricey.
- ****9466 at 2017-05-12 20:08 liked this shop.
- ****9456 at 2017-04-22 08:19 liked this shop.
- ****2351 at 2017-04-12 10:43 wrote
The crab and other dishes is delicious
- ****3366 at 2017-03-29 20:36 liked this shop.
- ****1521 at 2017-03-22 20:45 wrote
Food is superb!
- ****4933 at 2017-03-13 11:14 liked this shop.
- ****4933 at 2017-03-12 21:23 liked this shop.
3 Punggol Point Road, The Punggol Settlement #01-01 & #01-02, Singapore 828694
(Near Punggol Jetty) More than 200 carpark lots
Mon – Sun: 11am-2pm, 5pm-11pm
Free 0 points for member
*Tender amount is not refundable.
*Points redemption not valid with other promotions and discounts.
*All rights reserved.