Now open in Singapore, the first Nanxiang Steamed Bun
Restaurant dates back over a century and still remains a culinary icon at
Shanghai's Cheng Huang Temple today. Nanxiang is the birthplace of the
world-famous dumplings, and Nanxiang Steamed Bun Restaurant is one of the most
historical and famous dumplings shop. From twenty-six years of the Qing dynasty
in 1900 AD, Nanxiang Steamed Bun Restaurant still maintains its highest
production standards: with selected high-quality flour, pork and fresh
ingredients, no added artificial colors, dishes made by Shanghai’s famous chef
daily. Dumplings and crab soup dumplings series are very popular. In addition
to an extensive selection of "Xiao Long Baos", we employ chefs from
Hong Kong to cook rich, delicate authentic
Cantonese、 Shanghai dishes. Inherited tradition, skilled refining, concocted out of Hong Kong、 Shanghai tour begins on the tongue.
- ****2238 at 2017-08-25 20:56 liked this shop.
- ****6340 at 2017-07-11 21:04 liked this shop.
- ****2188 at 2017-07-09 16:00 liked this shop.
- ****9941 at 2017-06-21 19:48 liked this shop.
- ****2695 at 2017-06-17 13:55 wrote
- ****1849 at 2017-06-11 22:13 liked this shop.
- ****1506 at 2017-06-10 21:07 wrote
food is Delicious. Service is good
- ****8394 at 2017-06-07 17:13 liked this shop.
- ****2323 at 2017-06-05 12:27 wrote
Good food and reasonable price
- ****1599 at 2017-05-29 21:13 liked this shop.
1 Woodlands Road #02-18 Ten Mile Junction Singapore 677899
Weekdays 11.30am-10:00pm, Weekends/PH 11:00am-11:00pm
Free 0 points for member
*Points redemption not valid with other discounts and promotions.