Manchu Restaurant chinatown
Manchu Restaurant (previously Yang Gui Fei) is decorated in a Chinese ancient style. We dedicate ourselves to serving Manchu all-ship cuisines. Manchu nation is famous for their excellent horse skills, and is extremely particular about cooking mutton. We present a diversity of dishes, for example, Great Khan Roasted Lamb Leg, Nourishing Chinese Wolf-berry Mutton Soup, Roasted Lamb Chops in tin-foil and Braised Lamb Bone Pot.
- ****6057 at 2017-04-16 22:14 liked this shop.
- ****9506 at 2017-04-16 18:42 liked this shop.
- ****2923 at 2017-04-16 15:28 wrote
- ****6555 at 2017-04-15 20:33 liked this shop.
- ****6976 at 2017-04-15 11:12 liked this shop.
- ****6555 at 2017-04-14 19:20 liked this shop.
- ****8532 at 2017-04-13 17:18 liked this shop.
- ****8532 at 2017-04-12 20:39 liked this shop.
- ****9658 at 2017-04-12 13:47 liked this shop.
- ****6555 at 2017-04-12 13:01 liked this shop.
18 Smith Street, Singapore 058932
near Chinatown MRT exit A
Free 30 points for member
It Is the Perfect Month for Beijing Style Mutton Hotpot!
The first whole-grilled lamb in SG! get Free box of Beer here!
Try old Beijing style Mutton Hotpot in SG!