Manchu Restaurant chinatown
Manchu Restaurant (previously Yang Gui Fei) is decorated in a Chinese ancient style. We dedicate ourselves to serving Manchu all-ship cuisines. Manchu nation is famous for their excellent horse skills, and is extremely particular about cooking mutton. We present a diversity of dishes, for example, Great Khan Roasted Lamb Leg, Nourishing Chinese Wolf-berry Mutton Soup, Roasted Lamb Chops in tin-foil and Braised Lamb Bone Pot.
- ****4550 at 2017-05-26 18:20 liked this shop.
- ****1696 at 2017-05-24 18:00 liked this shop.
- ****7300 at 2017-05-21 10:08 liked this shop.
- ****4918 at 2017-05-19 18:31 liked this shop.
- ****8285 at 2017-05-19 18:04 wrote
- ****8532 at 2017-05-16 16:12 liked this shop.
- ****8538 at 2017-05-14 17:04 wrote
- ****5985 at 2017-05-14 00:07 wrote
- ****8213 at 2017-05-13 18:31 wrote
推荐 好吃 量有些少 美中不足
- ****5972 at 2017-05-12 10:51 liked this shop.
18 Smith Street, Singapore 058932
near Chinatown MRT exit A
Free 30 points for member
It Is the Perfect Month for Beijing Style Mutton Hotpot!
The first whole-grilled lamb in SG! get Free box of Beer here!
Try old Beijing style Mutton Hotpot in SG!