Manchu Restaurant chinatown
Manchu Restaurant (previously Yang Gui Fei) is decorated in a Chinese ancient style. We dedicate ourselves to serving Manchu all-ship cuisines. Manchu nation is famous for their excellent horse skills, and is extremely particular about cooking mutton. We present a diversity of dishes, for example, Great Khan Roasted Lamb Leg, Nourishing Chinese Wolf-berry Mutton Soup, Roasted Lamb Chops in tin-foil and Braised Lamb Bone Pot.
- ****2567 at 2017-06-02 19:34 wrote
- ****6223 at 2017-06-02 19:00 liked this shop.
- ****7306 at 2017-06-02 17:45 liked this shop.
- ****7808 at 2017-06-01 17:46 liked this shop.
- ****5021 at 2017-05-31 14:52 liked this shop.
- ****4189 at 2017-05-30 11:53 liked this shop.
- ****2376 at 2017-05-29 22:22 liked this shop.
- ****9592 at 2017-05-29 22:19 wrote
- ****9611 at 2017-05-29 22:16 liked this shop.
- ****6328 at 2017-05-29 22:14 liked this shop.
18 Smith Street, Singapore 058932
near Chinatown MRT exit A
Free 30 points for member
It Is the Perfect Month for Beijing Style Mutton Hotpot!
The first whole-grilled lamb in SG! get Free box of Beer here!
Try old Beijing style Mutton Hotpot in SG!