Manchu Restaurant chinatown
Manchu Restaurant (previously Yang Gui Fei) is decorated in a Chinese ancient style. We dedicate ourselves to serving Manchu all-ship cuisines. Manchu nation is famous for their excellent horse skills, and is extremely particular about cooking mutton. We present a diversity of dishes, for example, Great Khan Roasted Lamb Leg, Nourishing Chinese Wolf-berry Mutton Soup, Roasted Lamb Chops in tin-foil and Braised Lamb Bone Pot.
- ****8087 at 2017-06-14 21:13 liked this shop.
- ****7246 at 2017-06-13 13:24 liked this shop.
- ****9268 at 2017-06-13 13:12 wrote
- ****5555 at 2017-06-12 09:15 wrote
- ****9173 at 2017-06-11 12:36 wrote
- ****3157 at 2017-06-10 14:43 liked this shop.
- ****9491 at 2017-06-07 12:41 wrote
Good food nice service place a bit cramped though
- ****5185 at 2017-06-07 12:38 liked this shop.
- ****1332 at 2017-06-07 12:36 liked this shop.
- ****7370 at 2017-06-04 16:09 liked this shop.
18 Smith Street, Singapore 058932
near Chinatown MRT exit A
Free 30 points for member
It Is the Perfect Month for Beijing Style Mutton Hotpot!
The first whole-grilled lamb in SG! get Free box of Beer here!
Try old Beijing style Mutton Hotpot in SG!