Manchu Restaurant chinatown
Manchu Restaurant (previously Yang Gui Fei) is decorated in a Chinese ancient style. We dedicate ourselves to serving Manchu all-ship cuisines. Manchu nation is famous for their excellent horse skills, and is extremely particular about cooking mutton. We present a diversity of dishes, for example, Great Khan Roasted Lamb Leg, Nourishing Chinese Wolf-berry Mutton Soup, Roasted Lamb Chops in tin-foil and Braised Lamb Bone Pot.
- ****5095 at 2017-04-12 12:23 wrote
- ****1024 at 2017-04-10 15:48 liked this shop.
- ****1925 at 2017-04-10 15:07 liked this shop.
- ****4883 at 2017-04-10 14:46 liked this shop.
- ****7415 at 2017-04-10 14:44 liked this shop.
- ****7707 at 2017-04-07 15:32 liked this shop.
- ****6409 at 2017-04-06 21:41 wrote
- ****9611 at 2017-04-05 18:19 wrote
味道太棒了 汤也不错 下次接着吃
- ****3686 at 2017-04-05 18:15 liked this shop.
- ****1696 at 2017-04-05 18:14 liked this shop.
18 Smith Street, Singapore 058932
near Chinatown MRT exit A
Free 30 points for member
It Is the Perfect Month for Beijing Style Mutton Hotpot!
The first whole-grilled lamb in SG! get Free box of Beer here!
Try old Beijing style Mutton Hotpot in SG!